Thursday, May 7, 2015

About Your Race Host

Hello Runners!

I'm Katherine the Mouse Runner and I've been running for 5 years now and LOVE Disney. My first marathon was in 2011 at WDW Marathon Weekend and I've been in love ever since. I can say with some certainty, if it wasn't for Disney, I wouldn't be running.

Me after the Dumbo Double Dare last year!


I'm also a project manager by day (or by birth depending on who you ask) so hosting this event is something I've been thinking about for a few years now. Finally, through joining Alex's Lemonade Stand for the Disneyland Half marathon weekend, I finally had the kick to get things moving and plan a virtual race. I've been working hard to get all the pieces together for this event and I'm so excited that it's finally coming together and I can announce it to the world!

Please join in and help me raise money for Alex's Lemonade Stand, a non-profit dedicated to childhood cancer research!

Find out more about why I'm hosting this event by checking out the About the Cause page.

Connect with me on Twitter @MouseRuns
Connect with the event on Twitter @Diamond_6k
Join the FB Page and Event for the Diamond Celebration Virtual 6k!

Find out more about the race (include the bling!) on the Race Info page.


Thanks again for your support and I can't wait to connect us all through running in celebration of the Happiest Place on Earth!

Faith, trust, and pixie dust,
Katherine